March 1, 2011

Astrology

The Jantar Mantar sites around India (see here and here) served primarily astrological functions. I recently had the opportunity to go to a prominent astrologer who took my name, date of birth, time of birth and location of birth, and gave me a 20 page booklet of information regarding my future, filled with charts and figures. Some choice findings about myself:

As you are endowed with an attractive personality, members of the opposite sex will make overtures to you. And you may succumb to the temptation and have a permanent affair. But you will see to it that this does not unsettle your family balance.
You can expect sound backing from government departments and officers, which you can exploit by becoming a supplier of articles to the government.
Dealing in oils, beverages, cosmetics or items connected with education will also turn out to be beneficial. Since you are fond of traveling, you may opt to be a travel agent. If you evince interest in the occult science or religion, you can hope to shine brightly.
Your romantic emotions are governed more by calculative and cunning thoughts than by emotions. Being money minded, you wouldn't mind putting an end to your marital partnership if you find your partner is a source of expenditure. 

Finally, my personal favorite from my 2011 predictions (see above)
The enemies will be defeated by you. 

1 comment:

Shaida Khan said...

I believe your astrological calculations have gotten mixed up with Charlie Sheen's